Three arrested in Waukesha armed robbery | News
WAUKESHA — Waukesha police responded to reports of an armed robbery near W. Roberta Ave. and Scott Ave. around 10:56 a.m. Tuesday, April 10th. Police say the victim got a ride from a male and female before getting robbed by the male at knife point.
According to Waukesha police, the victim was robbed of money and cigarettes. The duo left the victim, heading southbound in their vehicle. Officers caught up with the robbers on the 300 block of Dodie Dr.
Police say they saw the two exit their vehicle and enter a house. Officers arrested three people leaving the home. Police are currently withholding the identity of the suspects, because their investigation is ongoing.
Upcoming Events near Waukesha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Sprinkler pipe bursts, shuts down Lake Country Lutheran H.S.
- DNR: Snowmobilers should stay off trails until given “green flag”
- Operation Drive Sober initiative results in six OWI arrests
- Nelson Mandela: His impact on American activism, politics & pop culture
- Day spa receives calls from angry Walmart customers