Three arrested in Waukesha armed robbery | News
WAUKESHA — Waukesha police responded to reports of an armed robbery near W. Roberta Ave. and Scott Ave. around 10:56 a.m. Tuesday, April 10th. Police say the victim got a ride from a male and female before getting robbed by the male at knife point.
According to Waukesha police, the victim was robbed of money and cigarettes. The duo left the victim, heading southbound in their vehicle. Officers caught up with the robbers on the 300 block of Dodie Dr.
Police say they saw the two exit their vehicle and enter a house. Officers arrested three people leaving the home. Police are currently withholding the identity of the suspects, because their investigation is ongoing.
Upcoming Events near Waukesha
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Proposed FedEx Ground distribution center could bring 446 jobs to Falls
- CHARGED: Three accused in Menomonee Falls bank robbery
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Brush fire burns off County Line Rd. in Germantown
- Plan Commission votes “no” on allowing Chemworks in Menomonee Falls